Tuesday 22 May 2012

Tempus Fugit... and Batman.

And it really does.

I had not realized I had been away for so long. Excuses aplenty but I will not bore you with them.

What I will do is share what I have been up to and here is Loud Shirt number 5.

Yeah, this is the loudest one yet.

I have still not mastered the art of pattern matching but I am rather pleased with how the pattern is symmetrical on the front.

 
A slight blurry back view, and again I was able to centre the design so Batman is central.

A close up of Batman.

A close up of the Joker. I had to import this fabric from America, from fabric.com. It seems it is impossible to buy Batman fabric in the UK. This fabric is called The Joker's Back and Joker is S.H.'s favourite character. He has seen this shirt in preparation stages but as not he has not seen the finished item. I hope he likes it.

A short post for now but over the next couple of days I would like to share with you our outfits for the comic con expo this weekend so next week I will be sharing with you our time there.

In the while happy sewing everyone.

Sew Vala. x

2 comments:

  1. Awesome shirt - looking forward to seeing photos from the comic con.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Penny-Rose, S.H. is coming over today I hope he thinks so too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...