Tuesday 15 November 2011

I'm excited.....

Evening everyone.

Today's post is not really sewing related but I hope you don't mind. It's just that I am so excited.
As most of you may know I am a huge sci-fan, and I can quite easily turn into geek mode at any moment. Well today I have been in a very happy place, because I discovered this and promtly whipped out the old credit card.

A signed Nathan Fillion picture as Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly/Serenity. Big Yeah.

I am not going to go on about Firefly (as this is really a sewing blog) but if anyone is interested, it was written by Joss Weadon, who also wrote wrote Buffy, incase you wish to google it.

Now this has me thinking. This weekend we are off to another memmobilla/expo event, and will ether be dressing in the same costumes as the London event last month or it will be the Star Trek uniforms.

But for next years London event I would love it, if my skills were up it (alot more practiced needed then) to create the Malcolm and Kaylee shindig outfits for me and S.H.
  Wow how cool would that be. 'Just shiney capt'in.' 
Ahh I can always dream.

2 comments:

  1. ACK! OMG. LOVE. IT!!!! Huge Firefly Fan!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! See you dressed like that would be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...