Monday 5 March 2012

A most wonderful weekend

Last week I spent both physically and mentally spring cleaning. The weather was lovely I think that may have spured me on. Home wise was more moving furntiure and sorting, while mentally I was making lists for all sorts of things including a sewing schedual. Now anyone who knows me, knows this is most unlike me, but I have become so unproductive lately that I felt the need to.

As for the weekend I was very brave and drove myself and S.H down to Bournemouth for the only knitting machine show around this year.

I know many hold knitting machines in a low regard, but to me, does this not in turn make machine sewing a cheat compared to hand sewing.

Well we had a lovely day. After a browse around the stalls and meeting some lovely ladies, we went to the beach and had dinner overlooking the sea. And had a walk along a most windy, wave crashing shore. After travelling home the eveing was spent reviewing our purchases with beer and talk of our future, wedding and honeymoon talk. A most wonderful weekend.

Today I finally got round to some sewing (the first this year). I hope to share with you pictures of my third dress by the end of the week.

Sew Vala x  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...