Thursday 5 July 2012

Finally some makes,

A day after the wedding myaself and S.H. both came down with a viral chest infection. Not nice.

After a few days rest the boardom was bugging me more than the illness so what to do.
A found a cardigan I had started was was at the point where it only needed sewing together and the colar knitting so I picked up the needles and carried on.

Here is the finished cardie

It is hanging weirdly on Betsy (the lady has become very static and clingy, any advice on how to sort this would be greatly appreachiated)But the cardie is level when I tried it on.

I used this pattern
Wendy 5316, with out the fake pockets and with buttons. The cardie looks just as good with a belt.

I have previously made this jacket in teal , but on this one I did large ribbing on the bottom instead of moss stitch, more of a mistake than intentional but I like it.

I hope none of you my friends get struck with this viral infection, until next time xx
Sew Vala. x

4 comments:

  1. Oh I hope you are both feeling better now, sounds nasty!
    But what a great way to spend your recuperating hours, it looks really great love the chunky look! I've just started a pattern in chunky wool Im really enjoying it, as it knits up so quickly compared to the last few things I have knitted in 4ply, it almost feels like cheating:) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean Wendy it really does.

      Delete
  2. cool! do you ever post pictures of you wearing your stuff??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello RichLittlePoorGirl yes I do, so far it is only the first two of my plain pattern project dress. Usually I have to take my own pictures and find it easier to do that while dressing Betsy (my model)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...