Monday 11 July 2011

Sweet-heart bags galore

Last week was a busy ole time. I decided to concentrate on the sweet-heart make up bags for the stall I was having at a 1950's dance event. I will blog more about that later, meanwhile this is what I spent the week making.

External and internal views of sweet-heart make up purse no 43. This was the first time I have used crepe backed satin. Love the way in looks inside a bag. I am sure I will be using it alot more.


Sweet heart make up bag 44.

make up bag 45

and another. There are two versions of this bag, one has the same red and white fabric both sides. Both are lined in white with red polka dots,
and the other has a black and white polks dot fabric on the reverse.

This is a really cute favourite shape of mine, its also handy as a small clutch.

Happy Sewing Vala. x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...