Today I wanted to tell you how excited I was with the shirt. He loved it and even wore it to the vintage show where we had the stall. There were a few comments like 'Where did you get a shirt like that ?' in a possitive way.
So here is my gorgeous man modeling his new shirt.
Now all I have to decide is what's next. I have the following in the pipeline
- Gertie's Bombshell dress
- NVL plain pattern project
- Edelweiss Walkaway dress (one for me and one for my daughter)
- Shirt in 50's sci fi monster fabric
- Shirt in pin up girl fabric
- Shirt in Liberty Rocks fabric
- New handbag designs and kits to prepare
- and for my youngest daughter 2 cosplay outfits .
Happy sewing Vala. xx