Thursday 29 September 2011

And so on to new projects

And so on to new projects.

Currently on the sewing table are
  • Nepeta - cos play outfit for youngest daughter
  • Captain Jack Harkness cos play outfit for eldest daughter
  • and Loud shirt number 4
here's a sneek peak at progression so far
Nepeta- You may remember I have been asked to re-create this but with cat ears not horns.
I used this simplicity pattern, the cat woman hat for the pattern. I didn't know if it would work as its for synthectic leather and I was using fleace.
She was very pleased with the result, but similing for the camera is not 'cool'

The Captain Jack Harkness is still to be started

Thats it for the moment except to show off another shoe obsession, well botts actually they have everything, buckles, laces and zips.


My winter footwear is sorted, How about you.

Happy sewing you lovely people Sew Vala x

2 comments:

  1. I understand perfectly that you are in love with those boots, they are great, so cool!! and your child's costume ... Wow! you are so prolific ... I am unable to have so many projects at once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I usually have so many things on the 'go'. Because if I get stuck on one, I just keep it on the back burner near me so it won't become a u.f.o and move onto the next project until I have figured out what the instructions mean.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...