Sunday 17 June 2012

I want to live here,

A few weeks go my daughter wanted to visit a friend of hers' in London. So I took the opertunity to travel with her and visist a shop I have always wanted to go. S.H said to me it is not very big, you may be disapointed. WOW was he wrong I thought the place is hugh.
And I loved it. The wooden panelling and the carved animals. This place is worth a visit for the architecture alone. I wanted to take so many pictures of the inside but was not sure if I would be allowed to and was not brave enough to ask. I am sure they may not have minded, but I would have felt stupid.

Any way I did what we went there to do, fabric spending frenzy. These are my goodies.
 I see this in a floaty summer number, maybe a 1930's style.

For this I plan a full circle 50's style dress.
My choice for a Downton Abby tea dress. This is actually teal my phone camera makes it look blue.
A sparkly to adorn the above fabric.
I do not know what I am going to do with this, It is just so shiney.

And when I  got home there was more fabric. My order from Fancy Moon had arrived.

These are for more loud shirts, this time instead of an all over pattern they are to be mixed with a plain colour.

My daughter had a fab time with her friend (although she has decided she does not like London) myself and S.H. also had a fab time and ate in a cafe on carnaby street. Which  I must say is not that brill the shops there are the same you can find anywhere apart from a shoe shop that had the most amazing shoes. Yep I did purchase a pair and I will share those at a later date.

Hope you are all having a cool weekend. Sew Vala. x

2 comments:

  1. ooh fun fabric goodies! can't wait to see what you do with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Di - lovely stash shopping!
    reach me at rutheveleigh at btinternet dot com
    speak soon
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...