Wednesday 6 June 2012

Thinking of the next Film and Comic Con...

Tickets have been ordered tonight for our next convention. It takes place early next month.
So that does not leave me with much time prepare outs for myself and S.H.

While there the two main things I want to achieve are getting autographs from a couple of my favorite actors/actresses, from some of my favourite shows.
image source
Ben Bowder as John Circhton in Farscape

image source

Ben Bowder as Lt. Col Cameron Mitchell in Stargate S.G.1

And
image source 

Jewel Staite as Dr Jennifer Keller in Stargate Atlantis.

image source
Jewel Staite as Kaylee Frye in Firefly (T.V. series) Serenity (Movie)

So what could I possibly 'whip up' in under 3 weeks for two people?
If I do run out of time I do have a couple of Star Trek uniforms hanging in the wardrobe one female sixties dress and a male T.N.G. top, that have not had an outing yet.

Sew Vala x

1 comment:

  1. definitely cool if you get to meet both Ben Browder and Jewel Staite (my husband is a big fan of hers). Unfortunately I have no last minute costume ideas to help you; I always have trouble with that sort of thing. I want to go overboard making something that would take waaay too much time etc. (wow, i just popped over to the con website & there will be a LOT of cool stars there. I'm not a huge fangirl in general, but so many that I've really liked over the years will be there!) have a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...