Wednesday 20 June 2012

Pikacho Hoodie part-3 . The End.

Hello everyone,

Yesterday I left you with the many drafts of ears. Today I will show you the finished article.

The hood is simply two sides attached down the middle top and back.

I simply made an identical cut on both hood pieces and sewed the ears in, (making sure they curved in opposite directions) before sewing the hood together and onto the body of the piece.

Here is a back view showing the curve of the ears.

And here is the front view, looks a tad boring at the mo, like any other yellow fleece.

My daughter drew her choice of face for Pikacho and today I hand sewed it onto the hood.

 And here it is. I am so glad to say she really likes it. She wanted it big, baggy and comfortable. Almost like a child in clothes too big. 

Happy Days everyone, Sew Vala. x

7 comments:

  1. It turned out supercute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. My girls have been sharing the picture and their friends have been asking for one. I am really chuffed about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is the most fantastic hoddie ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This garment is soooooo funny! Congratulations, Vala!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me Again:) I just wanted to let you know that I have given you a blog award, you can see the details over at my blog. I know these things are not everyones cuppa tea so I wont be offended if you don't pass it on, I just wanted you to know how much I have enjoyed finding your blog and seeing your amazing creations:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow thank you Wendy, that is so cool of you. x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...