Wednesday 15 June 2011

Lady Grey and Inspiration

Today I would have liked to have done some more work on my dress but due to time limits and other work, this was not possible.
So inbetween bits and pieces I have been supping volumes of Lady Grey tea, which is Earl Grey, bergomot with a hint of citrus, lovely stuff. And researching vintage pattern pics on the web.

These are a few of my favourite so far




I just adore the top pink one.




And again the top red. Mmmm, looks like theres a theme here today. Today i bought some lovely crepe back satin in two shades of pink, a black and a purple. I have never worked with shiny fabric before so this is going to be interesting. Promise to keep you posted on my success or more likely failiure, :)

Happy sewing Vala

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...