Sunday 19 June 2011

Simplicity 2298,

I'm away for the weekend, spending a few days in Bedfordshire with one of my daughters and the lovely Mr S. It's early in the morning and no one is yet up so I thought I'd check out the lovely things people are making and posting.

I'm sitting in the back garden and this is the view of his back garden,

I don't know what kind of tree it is but i thought it looks cool swaying in the breeze this morning and i wanted to share it with you.

Here is something my daughter asked me to make for the lovely Mr S, as he can always be found in the kitchen

She picked the pattern and decided on the main pic, she then went on to pick the fabric and trim. It was the first time I have ever tried pin tuck, and making them out of broadarie anglais may not have been the best choice but Miss K and Mr S liked the outcome.

And here he is modelling his pinny (camping it up for the camera, cool)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...